I don't know what happened but Bristol had a great management/ customer service counter.Then all of a sudden people got moved around.

Why? You had great people where they were and you changed it all around. The newer younger managers aren't that good... they yell at people about too many coupons?

Too stern! You took other people out of areas and placed them in departments were they aren't as useful to customers when they had a gift of helping us customers . Get with it Bristol! Can't you fix this mess you've dug?

Prices are still good but it isn't the same.

You moved great talented people which had a much better understanding and relationship with the customers some even on a first name basis.Why would you do that?

Had an Experience with Shoprite?

Comments

Shoprite - Safety for shopping cart Shoprite "The shoprite in palisade park in nj doesn't care about safety of kids. None of the shopping carts has strap for double seats shopping carts. I have talked to the manager but..." Read more Shoprite - Delivery Service Review from Bethany, Connecticut Shoprite "ShopRite from home delivery service states thdy will accept any kind of payment for groceries yet they wont take food stamps . Fair or unfair? Its false advertising...." Read more Save A Lot - Rude and not helpful Manager / cashier Save A Lot "I went to Save a Lot to buy food and things we might need during Hurricane Irma. I spent $82.98 in cash . Since I didn't know Florida had released..." Read more Publix Reuben not as advertised Publix "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more