Budd Lake, New Jersey

The black store Detective has a severe problem harassing the customers. He follows ladies around, and leers through the racks at them.

He has put his hands on me. He has also look through my bags as I was carrying them. He follows me all through the store every time I go in there. I took a class at the Morris County Police Academy, for the gang unit.

I am also a licensed operator for the state of New Jersey Department of Community Affairs division of codes and standards. I do not know what this ***'s problem is comma but I will be wearing a video camera. I went to school for surveillance period I plan on suing him and the store and the parent company should they have one. I've complained about this man before two times and he will not leave me alone.

I've gone into the store with other people and they have witnessed the way he acts and they all agree that he is harassing me. I will not tolerate it but I will continue to shop in that store as I build my case against them. I have the video of him putting his hands on me. I also have video love him looking through my shopping bags.

I will not tolerate this. I wonder how many other innocent women he is doing this to. I have spy cameras I have spy eyeglasses. I will put an end to this Injustice.

I expect compensatory and punitive damages. After I get everything together they will be getting a letter from my lawyer of an intent to sue. Good luck to anybody else that shops in that store. Look for the black man with a big round face.

He does not push a cart, he does not look like a shopper. His job is to follow people around and make them extremely comfortable. He is a horrible store Detective.

He's not discreet at all he is very obvious. You can't miss him.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Shoprite. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shoprite.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Shoprite to other companies on our site.

Comments