Colonie, New York
5.0

I very nice young lady walked in named in alexandrya.She had asked me and my husband if we had needed anything i said yes can you tell me where the frozen organic are she had told me and she also said we have a diation here to if you need anything.sorry i cant spell well im 86!

out off all the shoprites i have been to colonie is where i will be going to now just because of alexandrya and i hope she gets something for this because she was the greatest and friendly's person i met out of all the supermarkets i been to.thank you for your service and amazing custom service

This person wrote the review because of "alexandrya wilhelm was helpful" at Shoprite. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shoprite to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shoprite alexandrya wilhelm customer service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments