Monroe Township, New Jersey
3.6
Layout of Store

Today, which is 19th of August I bought a Shoprite product named Shoprite Extra Moisturizing Nasal Spray.This is the most awful thing that has ever happened to me in any category.

As written on the carton 'temporary discomfort auch as burning, stinging, sneezing and increase in nasal discharge' What do they with Temporary? As I am writing this review it's been 2 hours that I've used the decongestant spray and I'm still suffering from all of the above mentioned. And not to forget besides suffering from the pain it also gave me blood stains on the napkin. Such a horrifying day!

SHOPRITE either improve your terrible product or remove it off.

I'm unable to sleep and this is the worst, most pathetic and extremely painful experience I've ever had.

I do not wish to undergo any such pain and do not want anyone to feel the same.I'm discarding this so called nasal decongestant (happy to see you suffer) spray from my list.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Shoprite and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shoprite.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Shoprite to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shoprite?

Comments

Maybe you have a medical problem and has nothing to do with the product? Or maybe your sensitive to one of the ingredients and should not be using nasal spray? This is how logical people think.

to Anonymous #1023373

Well if that's the case then I should have the same exact problems with the nasal sprays containing the same drug of the exact same amount but with different brands.But I don't.

The very next day I picked up nasal spray of Mucinex, and I was perfectly good.I hope that explains.

to Anonymous #1030822

That you are an ***. And actually mucinex is closers to a prescription. Store brands just have the active not inactive ingredients.

to Anonymous #1118852

Wow maybe u are an a## nasal spray will not cause a nosebleed