I went to shoprite at Denlyn, i did my shoping and everything was fine.I finished my shoping on my way out of the door...the was a trolley guy...wearing uniform for trolly ppl.
On my way...he was followimg me...when i stand he would also stand...so i saw that indeed he was following me.I went to KFC , then thats were he came to me , saying he wants the trolley...thenbivaskedch whatcmust i do with my grocery, hence im still in a mall, and i have my grocery imside the trolley...his respond was...its not his bussness...he wants the trolley...he started taking out unpacking my trolley...i was so offended...all i want is shoprite to get their house in order...please.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..."
- "I am so disgusted! I shop at Shoperite dew times a week with a family of 6, that's a lot!!! I just opened a package of "Shoperite hickory smoked Pork..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "Cheap quality and the body layer of the dress is a cheap sea through..."
- "Is this their Science teacher from that last review?! Isn't resisting a process server breaking the law?! She does Lyndon proud for sure as she yells "get the ***..."
- "Do not buy from this seller, they LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL as part of their work ethic.They sent a completely unresponsive phone, ignored me until i posted..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."