Pretoria, Gauteng

I went to shoprite at Denlyn, i did my shoping and everything was fine.I finished my shoping on my way out of the door...the was a trolley guy...wearing uniform for trolly ppl.

On my way...he was followimg me...when i stand he would also stand...so i saw that indeed he was following me.I went to KFC , then thats were he came to me , saying he wants the trolley...thenbivaskedch whatcmust i do with my grocery, hence im still in a mall, and i have my grocery imside the trolley...his respond was...its not his bussness...he wants the trolley...he started taking out unpacking my trolley...i was so offended...all i want is shoprite to get their house in order...please.

Review about: Bad Servce Rom Tje Trolley Guy.

4.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Shoprite Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shoprite?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion