Shoprite Customer Care Review from Paterson, New Jersey
Shop Rite of Bayonne , NJ
Cashier - Courtesy B
VERY rude service. Everytime I go to Shop Rite I check out at the same place all the time but today this guy gave me so much mouth & was very rude & NOT helpful what so ever. He tells me he not suppose to ring me up at this register but continue to ring me up. Meanwhile as he is ring me up with a nasty attitude he is mumbling stuff under his mouth.The attitude of this young man was so unacceptable & uncalled for.I always come here because it's convenient for me,because of his atitude I don't even want to shop there anymore disgusted me!!! He needs to take a customer service class if you ask me.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Biscayne Commons parking lot in front of the Publix Supermarket is always full of vagrants and panhandlers. Every time I shop there I am constantly harassed by panhandlers and..."
- "I was ready to place my hamburger on the bun when i opened the bun and there are bugs in the bread..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Target shipped my item on 12/6/16 and it was due to arrive to me on 12/15. EFW received the item on 12/15 and scanned it in at their local warehouse...."