3.7
Layout of Store

Shop Rite of Bayonne , NJ

Store #119

Cashier - Courtesy B

VERY rude service. Everytime I go to Shop Rite I check out at the same place all the time but today this guy gave me so much mouth & was very rude & NOT helpful what so ever. He tells me he not suppose to ring me up at this register but continue to ring me up. Meanwhile as he is ring me up with a nasty attitude he is mumbling stuff under his mouth.The attitude of this young man was so unacceptable & uncalled for.I always come here because it's convenient for me,because of his atitude I don't even want to shop there anymore disgusted me!!! He needs to take a customer service class if you ask me.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Shoprite and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shoprite.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Shoprite to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shoprite?

Comments