Hi,I made some purchases at shoprite smith/west street @ 12.22.55 pm.Among the purchase were marked down items.When I got to the cashier I noticed the other lines were moving smoothly but the cashier in my line was taking her own time and for every 1 customer she served the others were serving 2 or 3.As she began cashing I seperated the reduced items to help her.She first rang up the full price for each item and the manager reduced the price on her till.She scanned 2 items at the full price and didn't inform the manager to reduce it.I brought it to her attention but she didn't even acknowlegde me.She then swipes my debit card for the full amount.When I queried this she mutters something.I ask her what she muttered and she arrogantly tells me to go to info and it will be sorted out.I go to info and fill in a refund form and explain to the lady.The info lady asks the cashier why it happened and she replies she didn't know it was marked down.The info lady tells me that the cashier is stubborn. I am a daily customer at this branch and if I did not double check my till slip then I would have incurred a loss. Also the items have red labels on them and it would be hard not to see them.I also informed her that it was marked down.Her attitude stinks!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shoprite Cashier.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 20, 2017.

Comments