The shoprite in palisade park in nj doesn't care about safety of kids.
None of the shopping carts has strap for double seats shopping carts.
I have talked to the manager but he ignores to respond.
I took my kids for food shopping at shoprite and the situation is still the same.
This is a safety concern and it smees like no one care at shoprite management or administration.
This is very uncomfortable for me as a mother with two kids, and I am sure for many mothers out there. Apparently no one care or respond as i complain numerous time.
I am frost rated and I have no choice to call federal and state authorities and make my complaint.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was shopping early in the morning at the Safeway store in Frederick,Md. and wanted something from the meat department and when I asked the woman working back there for..."
- "I would like to spread the word and to just caution people to double check the fresh fish from Shaws.... My family and I purchased Sole, Haddock, and Salmon from..."
- "Last week I purchased 4 bottles of pnhsodaandsyrupinc.com fromBedford Cheese Shop for $58.00My wife wanted a soda treat, but the trick was on her.The syrup was stale, rancid, and disgusting.Bedford..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."