201 Roosevelt Pl, Palisades Park, NJ 07650, USA

The shoprite in palisade park in nj doesn't care about safety of kids.

None of the shopping carts has strap for double seats shopping carts.

I have talked to the manager but he ignores to respond.

I took my kids for food shopping at shoprite and the situation is still the same.

This is a safety concern and it smees like no one care at shoprite management or administration.

This is very uncomfortable for me as a mother with two kids, and I am sure for many mothers out there. Apparently no one care or respond as i complain numerous time.

I am frost rated and I have no choice to call federal and state authorities and make my complaint.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Shoprite needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shoprite.

Had an Experience with Shoprite?

Comments

Miriam Serrano
Secaucus, New Jersey, United States #1322707

prices for the new SR in Wallington N J are way too high !

Went to buy a pack of SR fried chicken and to my surprise the price is now $ 10.99 for the 8 pieces.

Did not buy it !