The shoprite in palisade park in nj doesn't care about safety of kids.
None of the shopping carts has strap for double seats shopping carts.
I have talked to the manager but he ignores to respond.
I took my kids for food shopping at shoprite and the situation is still the same.
This is a safety concern and it smees like no one care at shoprite management or administration.
This is very uncomfortable for me as a mother with two kids, and I am sure for many mothers out there. Apparently no one care or respond as i complain numerous time.
I am frost rated and I have no choice to call federal and state authorities and make my complaint.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ShopRite from home delivery service states thdy will accept any kind of payment for groceries yet they wont take food stamps . Fair or unfair? Its false advertising...."
- "i bought the mama cozzi mega stuffed pizza rolls the other day. I made 4 of them when, i bit into the last one it was filled with a white..."
- "Here's an SAT question for you - If a package of mozzarella cheese has an expiration date on it of February 24 and today is April 22, at least how..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."