Review about Shoprite Extra Moisturizing Nasal Spray from Monroe Township, New Jersey

87 of 257 Shoprite reviews

Today, which is 19th of August I bought a Shoprite product named Shoprite Extra Moisturizing Nasal Spray.This is the most awful thing that has ever happened to me in any category.

As written on the carton 'temporary discomfort auch as burning, stinging, sneezing and increase in nasal discharge' What do they with Temporary? As I am writing this review it's been 2 hours that I've used the decongestant spray and I'm still suffering from all of the above mentioned. And not to forget besides suffering from the pain it also gave me blood stains on the napkin. Such a horrifying day!

SHOPRITE either improve your terrible product or remove it off.

I'm unable to sleep and this is the worst, most pathetic and extremely painful experience I've ever had.

I do not wish to undergo any such pain and do not want anyone to feel the same.I'm discarding this so called nasal decongestant (happy to see you suffer) spray from my list.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Shoprite Extra Moisturizing Nasal Spray
Review category
Food Stores
review #685930

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Shoprite? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
87 of 257 Shoprite reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 21, 2015 #1022479

Maybe you have a medical problem and has nothing to do with the product? Or maybe your sensitive to one of the ingredients and should not be using nasal spray? This is how logical people think.

1 0 Reply

Aug 22, 2015 #1023373

Well if that's the case then I should have the same exact problems with the nasal sprays containing the same drug of the exact same amount but with different brands. But I don't. The very next day I picked up nasal spray of Mucinex, and I was perfectly good. I hope that explains.

1 1 Reply

Sep 07, 2015 #1030822

That you are an ***. And actually mucinex is closers to a prescription. Store brands just have the active not inactive ingredients.

1 0 Reply

Feb 27 #1118852

Wow maybe u are an a## nasal spray will not cause a nosebleed

1 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.