Today, which is 19th of August I bought a Shoprite product named Shoprite Extra Moisturizing Nasal Spray.This is the most awful thing that has ever happened to me in any category.
As written on the carton 'temporary discomfort auch as burning, stinging, sneezing and increase in nasal discharge' What do they with Temporary? As I am writing this review it's been 2 hours that I've used the decongestant spray and I'm still suffering from all of the above mentioned. And not to forget besides suffering from the pain it also gave me blood stains on the napkin. Such a horrifying day!
SHOPRITE either improve your terrible product or remove it off.
I'm unable to sleep and this is the worst, most pathetic and extremely painful experience I've ever had.
I do not wish to undergo any such pain and do not want anyone to feel the same.I'm discarding this so called nasal decongestant (happy to see you suffer) spray from my list.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Shoprite Extra Moisturizing Nasal Spray
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to Zola shoprite to do money market i joined the quee when i was about to get to the till the lady she told me to rejoin the..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "My family and I even alot of my friends have been a loyal customer to food city for years, because of the quality of food city. At Store # 601..."
- "Wow so sorry to hear that. I bought my Boston from her in 2010. My puppy was sick too, she had a parasite Giardia. Marguerite stated that none of the..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I called United Corp to have a patio and driveway installed. The owner came out to the estimate and fully explained the process and all my options. I already got..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."