Review about Shoprite Extra Moisturizing Nasal Spray from Monroe Township, New Jersey
Today, which is 19th of August I bought a Shoprite product named Shoprite Extra Moisturizing Nasal Spray.This is the most awful thing that has ever happened to me in any category.
As written on the carton 'temporary discomfort auch as burning, stinging, sneezing and increase in nasal discharge' What do they with Temporary? As I am writing this review it's been 2 hours that I've used the decongestant spray and I'm still suffering from all of the above mentioned. And not to forget besides suffering from the pain it also gave me blood stains on the napkin. Such a horrifying day!
SHOPRITE either improve your terrible product or remove it off.
I'm unable to sleep and this is the worst, most pathetic and extremely painful experience I've ever had.
I do not wish to undergo any such pain and do not want anyone to feel the same.I'm discarding this so called nasal decongestant (happy to see you suffer) spray from my list.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Shoprite Extra Moisturizing Nasal Spray
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Cranberry Trail Mix at Stop & Shop in Cromwell, CT. This morning i reached in to the container and started eating a handful, and I bit into it, and..."
- "These products should have been taken off the shelf a long time ago. Always check the expiration date before buying and feeding to your family. The items were in plain..."
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I called United Corp to have a patio and driveway installed. The owner came out to the estimate and fully explained the process and all my options. I already got..."
- "Wow so sorry to hear that. I bought my Boston from her in 2010. My puppy was sick too, she had a parasite Giardia. Marguerite stated that none of the..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."