Bethany, Connecticut

ShopRite from home delivery service states thdy will accept any kind of payment for groceries yet they wont take food stamps . Fair or unfair? Its false advertising.

Related: Shoprite - Home delivery is a rip-off

Review about: Food.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Shoprite Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shoprite?

Comments

We accept food stamps at East Haven, CT store. When we deliver, however, we cannot accept cash because we dont want our drivers to get robbed. Please speak to store manager.

Employee
Bristol, Connecticut, United States #912374

Food stamps should be accepted for any food item except hot foods.i.e.

coffee, chicken, anything held in a warmer or is under lights.Maybe that's why?

Torine828
Easton, Pennsylvania, United States #911301

Unfair...Snap / food stamp users are loyal customers also and should be treated as such. Should have the opportunity to user all the services as long as payment can be provided. If the customers have a situation and cant make it to the store I guess we should starve because we are paying with food stamps/SNAP Benifits.