I went to Zola shoprite to do money market i joined the quee when i was about to get to the till the lady she told me to rejoin the quee if not she is going to close the till and she was very rude even on the custer that was before me the way she was talking to that custer it was unaproprate and unaccepteble towards customer service and i told her the is no such thing i am rejoining the quee please do sumthing about the lady attitude its not gud at all .the lady in a picture she is the one
More Review Details
What I liked
- How courteous penny and danielle were at customer service
- Vinnie great attitude richmond ave
What I disliked
- Rude snotty and cruel cashiers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "The shoprite in palisade park in nj doesn't care about safety of kids. None of the shopping carts has strap for double seats shopping carts. I have talked to the manager but..."
- "Don't buy from Living Spaces. They will send some used *** when you spend full retail. And when you order a part they completely forget about you. Its been two..."
- "So my wife and i bought this home in May of this year 2015 here in Charlotte NC. For the past few months we have had a lot of rain...."
- "My car has had this problem for 35000km's. Has been in to the workshop 7 times. It has had its ECU replaced, Idling solenoid, GPS and has had the idling..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."