I went to Zola shoprite to do money market i joined the quee when i was about to get to the till the lady she told me to rejoin the quee if not she is going to close the till and she was very rude even on the custer that was before me the way she was talking to that custer it was unaproprate and unaccepteble towards customer service and i told her the is no such thing i am rejoining the quee please do sumthing about the lady attitude its not gud at all .the lady in a picture she is the one
More Review Details
What I liked
- How courteous penny and danielle were at customer service
- Vinnie great attitude richmond ave
What I disliked
- Rude snotty and cruel cashiers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i bought the mama cozzi mega stuffed pizza rolls the other day. I made 4 of them when, i bit into the last one it was filled with a white..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "Purchased these windows from C. Michael Exteriors Inc. in Syracuse. NY. They will not reply when you contact them.Windows are do not keep out the cold. CondensationIs terrible,..."
- "I ordered a maxi (long=floor length) dress from TB Dress, paid for the dress + shipping costs + courier costs. After several months I still did not receive the dress..."
- "I thought I was alone. I believe we should all serve edgepark w/ a lawsuit. I am a ileostomy patient. Every month I have to call them because they have..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."