Harrison, New Jersey

I go to ShopRite in Kearny, NJ at least twice a week.Most of the time during my morning walk with my toddler.

Purchase what I need in and out of the store no problem. But today my experience was different. I pay for my things and talk to the cashier like I always do, but today the cashier ran out of the store! that means she had to leave her register and come out of the store to ask me if I got lettuce!!!

"lettuce!! No!!" Had to think for a second I got lettuce at BJ's that was in a bag under my stroller!! REALLY!! So tired of discrimination!!

That's all it was discrimination. I didn't take the lettuce so no one saw me take the lettuce so why humiliate me by running out of the store like I took something!! Is that normal procedures???

Thank you shoprite for the experience!!For reminding me that discrimination still exist!!

Mairenis Batista

Harrison, NJ

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shoprite cashier. Shoprite needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoprite cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shoprite.

Had an Experience with Shoprite?

Comments