2.6
Layout of Store

Your store, on Forty Foot Road in Hatfield/Lansdale, was the first I encountered having digital coupons.At first I liked being able to get deals "beyond" what was offered otherwise.

Now I see it as another ploy to keep customers from getting deals by making them "jump through hoops" to get those deals. I have a club card and I am convinced that should be all that is needed to get ANY advertised sale price. Another store in our area started doing the same thing and they have been put on notice for doing so. Their store is closer and I mostly prefer to shop there for proximity to home, but now that two stores are doing this I am compelled to let both of these stores know how I feel.

This is absolutely ridiculous and needs to STOP!I have another store that doesn't take coupons and merely have good deals and generally better prices and quality without the hassles.

Reason of review: Also, TAKE DOWN those stupid tv monitors that block view of signs for product in aisle, and use bigger signs and legible lettering..

Preferred solution: No monitors, legible signs in aisles, NO digital coupons, just deals from the ads..

I liked: Good produce and deli, Clean store.

I didn't like: Poor signage, Digital coupons, Hard to find items, Monitors blocking view of signs.

Comments