4.1K views

I am constantly having problems with the digital coupons!! It is almost noon and I still do not have access to this weeks coupons.

I have called my local store, was told to call the 800 number and have been on hold for more than 30 minutes.

If the company does not have or care to hire competent tech people they should provide paper coupons in the weekly flier.

I read another review that suggested they simply add the coupons to everyones savings card without question. This is a logical suggestion because it can't hurt if you don't intend to use the coupon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shoprite Coupon.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I never got credit for digital coupons WHY?

you ruined the digital coupon website, so frustrating.

Very frustrating trying to get digital coupons. Why advertise them and you can't get them. PLEASE FIX SIGHT

8/21/2018. I am no logger able to log in to my Shop Rite digital coupon page from my iPad.

I've been doing it for months, but can not now. I am able to log in from my phone. This doesn't make sense. Please.

Someone from Shop Rite's technical dept. needs to check this out.

It is very frustrating. Thank you.

I have been having trouble with the digital coupons I get so worried I cant use them they will expire before I get them loaded. Very frustrated

same problem - how can't they fix this???

I'VE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS TOO. IT'S A WASTE OF MY TIME AND VERY FRUSTRATING.

When site went back on it took my down time money on my card

I agree with the person above I can never seem to get into the digital coupons always problems. We use to put in shoprite.com and your request came up all I had to do is go to digital coupons and it would take me to the page where I sign in, not anymore now there are all kinds of digital coupon info that you want and already have a card and have my password etc.

but still no luck.

Please go back to the way it use to be. Thank you.

anonymous

what a waste of time to try to print digital coupons. it just cannot be done.

they gave to fix their website and make it simple to use by just adding "print" on top of every page. you also get the list of groceries down the left side of the list - take it off. Spoke to shoprite also fought with customer service for the digital coupons.

they don't want to give them. It's for show not us.

I have tried three different times today to get Hanes womens briefs coupon...They are a no show... This is the first time I have tried to use this site... I give up!!!!

I have the same situation what is up with that

I too have trouble, I think its a scam and they do not want anyone to take advantage of their savings. I had the girl in the store w/her computer show me and what popped up on her computer has never been on my screen. What gives?????????

CH in NJ

cannot get on digital site-----!!!!

STILL trying to 'load' this weeks coupons. They won't 'come-up' so that I can 'load them'.

I have been trying for over 3 hours to load digital coupons. Then I tried calling the toll-free number for several hours.

It is constantly busy.

I e-mailed Shop-Rite to suggest that their digital coupons (including Big Brand digital coupons) discriminates AGAINST people who do not have computers, I-phones, I-pads, etc. I have NOT received a reply!!!

My 91-year-old mother, who really needs coupons, cannot use digital coupons because she does not own any electronic devices.

Many poor and elderly people who need the discount the most are the ones who are negatively impacted by the decision of Shop Rite to market digital coupons.

The Price Plus card is open to everyone and ALL of the digital and paper coupons should just be loaded into your card automatically each week. End of problem.

I would rather spend time with my family (or sleep a little later) than do my "digital coupon loading" exercise every Sunday morning!!!

I won't be shopping at Shop Rite anymore until you do away with the digital coupons. Grocery shopping has become another job.

Prices should be available to all that walk through the doors.

This just frustrates me! I'll be shopping elsewhere.

i HAVE TRIED THREE TIMES TO SIGN UP FOR DIGITAL COUPONS AND IT WON'T LET ME...

Why are you limiting these digital coupons to computer customers. Believe it or not, there are still customers who do it have computers, IPADs, IPhones, etc.

Often they are the people who need these discounts the most.

All discounts ( except those for military personnel, etc) should be available to ALL customers. Treating all your customers equally should increase your bottom line, and that is really what you care about.

Couldn't even find a " load to card" prompt for the Shoprite digital coupons. What a waste of time and I feel this whole practice is discriminatory.

What if you don't gave access to a computer? Very bad policy decision.

Shoprite Reviews