Check the Expiration Dates at ShopRite
These products should have been taken off the shelf a long time ago.Always check the expiration date before buying and feeding to your family.
The items were in plain sight and were not hard to find. You would think that the store employees would look inside the cases occasionally. Apparently they do not. The chocolate milk should have been gone three weeks ago.
It was the first item on the rack. Couldn't miss the date on it, unless you were not looking.
The problem with the milk products is that they are loaded from the back refrigerated storage area.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "ongoing problem since store opening! contrary to corporate protocol as posted at lot entrances, this store allows over the road tractors to use the park lot as a layover..."
- "My home is 2700 square feet. When I got my phone estimate I was told the cost was $170/hour and it would probably take 2-2 1/2 hours. STEEP..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."